Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Google groups, lets keep signing up to groups, blogs. Mark's report I.

Good morning Mark,
great direction here!  Project group members might look up here and incorporate.

I thought you'd make points, like user names, signups, or simply checkoffs, also on that project Nexo site - http://DavisWeb.nexo.com ... that is where I was looking for it.

Good points you bring.
1. Nexo frames 
You can bring different other sites in Nexo webpage section, but sometimes there will be problem with sign in. Then one has to open a new window.
2. Better seen then talked about. 
Absolutely. That is why we demonstrate, and test. And communicate. People need to start commenting, discussing.
3. Select tools
Yes, lets choose some of the tools, lets start using them .... I mean, Richard is on Twitter too, etc ....

SIGN ONS
Now the next step is, join, or subscribe, to our members groups, blogs, feeds. Be it as test, be it for real. For example, I signed up to Cindy Sheehan's blog. 
I communicated that on our Nexo project site.
By signing up, and by blogging, spreading the word, we support the cause. We learn the tools, bevome more effective, visible.

So we connected, Chris, yourself, me also on Friendfeed, I hope.
We need to connect on our project /test/ ff group 911DavisWeb - than we can play with that, make it private, incorporate our ff discussion, real time chat, on different sites .. as you might envision, possibilities are wide, and we NEED to be AWARE of them ...................

I dream we progress well. I dream we will get to videocasting, and all members will start reporting via group videocasts.

So much for now.

Let's keep the progress up ! Mark is showing us here how !
Petr
:]
Now if somebody wants to, as an excercise, to bring a Google spreadsheet with our sites and members login names /Id's/ to Nexo project site, that be great.

Other really great rich web doc tools suite is http://zoho.com

I will now subscribe to this Group, to test now it'l flood my email ... Il stop copying stuff over here then. Yes or no, Chris?

No comments:

Post a Comment