Sunday, August 16, 2009

Re: tonight's meeting August 12 09 / We are change Davis, ning.com blog, Rodney film series, Jack: bigger group

  • I agree with Chris.
In fact, evaluating last meeting, I would restrain myself to saying only that "all members behaved quite well" last meeting.

  • WeAreChange.org
This new, active group, has chapters in North America, and some over the world.

Best known to me is http://wacla.org, handing docs to Biden and lawmakers

Now WAC has been extended to Davis, as Alex alerted me to. Officially or not, extended by Jannifer Slattery, of this fame - http://911unitedweinvestigate.wordpress.com - her recent article in lezgetreal.


Join to show support, if you wish .....


Get several blogs on each system, show support to the cause, test, learn to blog, to communicate.

Ning is a blog i created pages for Rodney's Davis Film Forum, which he never accepted or looked up, though. :]

  • Rodney, to be joking, has quite "tortured", "tense" relationship with internet .... he has 40 people coming to this film showings, yet he would never tell them, rally them, get them on some web pages, to coalesce, to discuss, to gather ...
anyway:]]]

this doomed blog is at http://DavisFilmForum.ning.com :]

Petr


  • Larger group... to answer Jack a little bit, I think it wouldn't be a problem to enlarge, to have more people coming. ... some would talk, many would listen, all would have fun. ...it'd like a minforum, a school class ...itd be fun ... anybody can manage such a group - disseminate knowledge, let them talk, engage them ... nothing special
Jack, thank you for reminding me of a nuisance feature on this work blog, i fixed it now. this is why we test, cooperate, communicate ......
I was running that blog all logged in, so haven't noticed that logged off, Nexo was stealing the focus.




Hi Mark,
this is my public position, and you can send it further to other members of Davis 9/11.

I respect you very much as a leader, member, founder of 911 Davis movement, as very knowledgeable and very helpful and contributing person with great results.

My only reservation, - and I think its the core of the current problem, and i already communicated this to you, and to the group, - is that

  • the representation to Legislation meeting decisions might have been more open, and/or rotation established, or suggested.

Since I do not see this happening, I am taking position, and would vote, if any voting
  • to ABSTAIN from voting in this matter.

  • With recommendation, that you should continue to be part of the group, and L project should be yours, private, and the group should mount their own Legislation contact project effort.

    I think further this is between the senior members mostly to decide in the end.

You are right about Howard being the most disagreeing, and that voting never taking place. We don't have this narrow, voting group established yet.

Petr
in fact, Il forward this my response to the inner team.






No comments:

Post a Comment